Business days: Monday to Saturday
Business hours: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
PLACING AN ORDER
Orders can be placed through the following means
Phone: +91- 181-260-4100, 260-4200, 5074100
Kindly note that the following fields are mandatory while placing an order:
- Complete Business Name and Address or 3-6 Digit Customer ID mentioned in the invoice.
- Art Number (It is important to mention art number as the same product has many variants).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For inquiries related to stock availability, receipt of orders, accounts, and other general inquiries, contact your inside sales representative.
- For product-related inquiries, visit our website vikingindia.com, which has detailed information regarding images, product MRP, etc.
- For international customers or inquiries, please place your order or inquire through email@example.com
- After placing your order, you will receive an email confirming the receipt of your order.
- In case such an email is not received, please call us to avoid a delay in the processing of the order.
- Another email should be received by you when the order is shipped (dispatched), which includes the tracking number and the carrier’s website (if applicable) which allows you to track your order.
- To change information, ask for the Customer Information Form, fill it and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered id, same can be done through your respective Viking Sales Team Associate too.
Change or Cancellation of an Order
- Order can be changed or canceled only if it has not been dispatched yet.
- Cancellations or refusal of acceptance on orders which have already been shipped are subject to a minimum of 10% handling and restocking charges.
- Transportation charges are non-refundable.
- Custom-made products cannot be cancelled unless due to Viking’s error.
- Courier orders will be dispatched the same day if placed before 3 pm.
- Courier orders that require documentation as in the case of the waybill, will be dispatched the same day only when the required documents have been filled and submitted before 3 pm.
- Regular orders will be processed in 3 working days.
- For transit time of material dispatch, contact your local logistic office or refer to the transit estimate map.
- No orders will be processed or shipped on the following days 26th January, Holi, 15th August, 2nd October, Sodal Mela (Local Festival), Dussehra (till 3 pm), Diwali, and Vishwakarma Day.
- If a logistic carrier is not chosen by you, a suitable logistic is chosen in your area before dispatching the goods.
- To suggest a specific transport or courier, mail to email@example.com from your registered email ID or inform your respective Viking sales team associate.
Changes in Delivery Address
- Request for change of delivery address once the goods have been shipped cannot be guaranteed, it may result in an additional charge.
Shipment must be thoroughly inspected for :
- The gross weight of the shipment as per invoice.
- Number of parcels (cartons/boxes) as on the invoice.
- Condition of the boxes/cartons.
- Private mark number (Customer ID) on the boxes/cartons.
- Customers are responsible to ensure all items are received as per the invoice.
Please follow the below instructions in case of discrepancy :
- Sign the receipt only when all criteria correspond to the invoice. Once the receipt is signed, any report for damage will not be entertained.
- In case of tampered or damaged goods, shortage of boxes/ cartons, notify the logistic company immediately. It is important to mention the discrepancy on the receipt of the good; otherwise, loss of any damage or material cannot be claimed.
- In case of discrepancy, notify us within 2 working days. (Viking will not be responsible for missing items if not done within the stipulated time).
- Authorization is required to return any material. Please contact us for a return authorization number.
- Items must be unused in original condition with all packaging, manuals, and parts.
- Freight must be prepaid on returned goods.
- Viking is not liable for returned goods lost or damaged during transit. Secure packaging until received by the Viking warehouse is the responsibility of the customer.
- Cheque, Draft, RTGS, NEFT, and electronic modes are acceptable modes of payment.
- Cash on Delivery is not acceptable.
- Uncleared invoices past 45 days will result in a delay of further orders.
- Viking reserves the right to change prices and specifications of products and/or materials without prior notice.
- Viking retains all rights to the patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property. Purchaser obtains no rights to use such intellectual property.
- Product photographs are for representation purposes only and may vary from the actual product. Colors are a guide only.
Transit Estimate Map